1) HEALTH :-
Health awareness activities like AIDS awareness & Prevention, Polio eradication, Nutrition awareness for children’s health, awareness for women health, arranging medical camps in rural & urban areas setting up of institution for research & development for various problems etc., of all nature
- To open diagnostic centers and medical shops.
- That our society/organization is mainly concern to work to uplift down trodden community to change their life style attitude inspiring peoples to control many infectious and communicable diseases as well as bad habbits through out care, counseling medicines to make community total health.
- A disease like HIV/AIDS is a measure problem of society, a organization is giving most priority to prevent or control HIV/AIDS/STi’s through INTERVENTION programmes, By all means organization will contribute to achieve their target to rebuilt our nation through their service for giving Health for every home to make our country Health
- To establish medical centre’s, hospitals moving Hospitals, health training centre’s etc., in rural and urban area and slum areas.
- To undertake and promote family welfare activities to organize training and adventure activities decided body the general body of the society by time to time.
- To provide help and facilities from State and Central Government to widows, deaf &dumb and Blinds destitute children’s and physical handicapped persons.
- To state the women self help groups and to give free training for development the financial conditions of women.
- To give information and guidance to pupils of rural area of Jalanayan Programmes development and its use in rural area.
- To give guidance to farmers for development of agriculture
- To give legal aid to rural area women’s
- To conduct the programmes for controlling the population increasing.
- To give financial assistance/loan to rural area pupils for development of self employment i.e dairy farming.
- To prevention, Polio eradication, Nutrition awareness for children’s health awareness for women’s health, arranging medical camps in rural & Urban areas
- To give Computer Education to rural area through government
- To development the Vanamahotsava Programme and to conservative of the forests.
- To prohibited the prostitutes activities.
- To prohibited the system of child marriage and Child Labour
- To give Training of self employment cottage, Industry etc.,
- To conduct the Swachha Gram Yojan.
- To start the rural youths association and give support to develop the youths programmes.
- To run and develop the educational Institutes lower level to high school i.e.,pre-primary, primary, High-school and collages in rural area.
To start the Kalika Kendra and develop the Saksharatha programmes.
2). CHILD WELFARE:-
- Creating awareness regarding the health care of prenatal child and mother/new born child and mother.
- Assisting the government & other non-Government organization in prevention of polio/hepatitis-B, TB and any communicable discuss etc.,
- To provide educational Aids for power student of school going children’s with psychological support.
- To the special care/welfare programs of physical and mentally retarded children’s
- Opening crèches center.
- To start the hostel for child labour poor student of school going children’s
- To organize special programs to motivate the drop-op children to return to schools.
- To identification and support of child art and performance.
- To the Co-ordination between Government and NGO’s for children’s welfare.
- To protecting children rights.
- To create awareness about non adjustment student of the school and teachers and parents.
3). YOUTH AND SOCIAL WELFARE:-
- To promote temperance, good habits among people especially youth for healthy society & making them aware about the social evils of drug addiction, alcoholism, tobacco consumption, child marriage, devadasi system etc.,
- To bring change of positive outlook through protect youth power.
- Top the identification and support of youth different arts and sports.
- Creating effective leadership and organization for youth through community development.
- To training of youths to health adjustment of family marital life and their environment.
- To do the social and swayam seva work and recreate the other sports functions.
- To arrange for holiday home camps, seminars, condensed course of education vocational guidance and other education centers for the benefits of youths.
- To aquire or obtain property both movable and immovable for the welfare of the society.
- To supply the food grains to public and private sectors and to open ration shops and take the tender of supply of food grains in government sector.
- To run the gymnasium, sports, schools, Vyam school, Health club, physical instruction unit, Body building unit etc.,
- To raise loans from the banks to meet the deficit of funda for undertaking the various works mentioned in the aforesaid and also to obtain financial assistance from state and central government and F.C.R fund from foreign countries and donations and funds obtained from public and financial institutions.
- To grant of medical help and food help to deserving persons during epidemic, famine, flood, earthquake or any unforeseen calamity or war or war like operation, riots, civil commotion and similar occurrences and in open blood banks, and Ambulance facilities.
- To conduct the nation and religious functions and to construct some day bhavan, kalianmantap, cultural hall and all types of society buildings and run the old age home, destitute cottage. Shishupalan Kendra, childcare center, Hose Hejje etc.,
- Generally to take such other steps as may be necessary to similarity the social economic and civil political conditions of the members.
- To get the Anthodia programmes for widow and to open ration shops and take the tender of supply of foodgrains in governmenet sectors.
- To get the schemes from B.C.M, Office, social welfwre office, womens and child welfare department, Zilla panchayat, Taluka Panchayat, Deputy Commissioner and other state and central government schemes.
- To undertake scheme works from government for self-employment i.e, integrated rural development programmes, like TRYSEM/DWCRA/HJRY/M.W.S.I/JRY/DROUGH PRONE AREA PROGRAMMES/DESERT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMMES/WATERSHED DEVELOPMENT/SASTE LAND DEVELOPMENTS AND SOTHER NGO”S PROGRAMMES and special food grains production programmes etc., To start the cargo transport and travels.
- To raise loans from the Banks to meet the deficit of funds for undertaking the various works mentioned in the aforesaid and also to obtain financial assistance from state and central government and F.C.R fund from foreign countries and donations and funds obtained from public and financial institution
- To provide ‘PRASAD NILAYA’ To grant of medical help and good help to deserving persons during epidemic, famine, flood, earthquake or any unforeseen calamity or war or war like operation, riots, civil commotions and similar occurrences, To open blood banks, and
- To undertake supply of food grains and other commoditiews bto the Hostels/Anganwadi school/Balwadies and primary Schools and other such works of the departments of women and child welfare/ social welfare backward class and minorities and also of central government departments.
- Generally to take such other steps as may be necessary to similarity the social economic and civil political conditions of the members.To conduct the competitive exama to get the Athodays programmes for widow to get schemes from B.C.M office, social-welfare office, Women’s and child welfare department. Zilla Panchayat, Taluk Panchayat, Deputy commissioner, and other state and central government schemes. To conduct the aids awareness programmews. Drug edict rehabilitation centers. To provide financial assistance to members of the society for their business purpose and livelihood purpose and it should returned by on installment basis. To help the poor and deserving businessmen to do and improve their business by providing interest free financial assistance and information about their business.