Where the people are engaged in primary industry in the sense that they produce things directly for the first time in co-operation with nature.
Rural areas are separately settled places away from the influence of large cities and towns.
Such areas are distinct from more intensively settled urban and sub-urban areas, and also from unsettled lands or wilderness, such as forest.
Rural areas can have an agricultural character, through many rural areas are characterized by an economy based on cottage industry, mining, oil and gas exploration, or tourism.
Objectives of rural develop
- To develop farm, home, public service and village community.
- To bring importent in producing of crops and animals living condition.
- To improve health and education condition etc improvement of the rural people.
- To improve villagers with their own efforts.
- To improve village communication.